dimanche 27 septembre 2020

I will do modern business card design for $5

Business card content writing Welcome to my ingenious work. Thank you for observing my professional and minimalist luxury background remove design (GIG). I love my work and love amorou to orginate any recent.I amours originating minimalistic and professional attribute designs for background remove . I will originate the designs based on your desires to it a perfect identity within 6 hours for your business and personal use. Only give your company or own logo and all into then I will do your minimalist business card design.• Professional design concept.• Double-sided design.• 24 hours delivery time.• Full custom made with design requirements.• Print ready jpeg and png file.• Unlimited revisions.• Ready source file.• 3.5"/2" size card with bleed.• 300 ppi CMYK color .• 100% Money-back guarantee.

by: SUBRATAROY199
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/820803/I-will-do-modern-business-card-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire