dimanche 27 septembre 2020

I will design business card, letterhead , stationery in 24hours for $10

Hello Dear Clients Greetings! I am Skhridoy. Do you need business card and stationery design?Yes! This is the best place for you. Because,I am a Graphic designer with 6+ years of experience on,business card and stationery Design.Give me your Company LOGO, a tagline, and other details to it.I would design a business card and letterhead in a creative way.You would get a print ready and a stylish design as well. you see my previous work. https://ift.tt/3kVCSAL BASIC Package ($10) Business Card or letterhead or envelope Unlimited Revisions Print Ready JPEG + PDF STANDARD Package ($25) ·Business Card ·Letterhead ·Envelope ·Invoice ·Compliment Slip ·Presentation Folder · Notebook Print Ready JPEG + PDF + EPS , Source Files (Ai) PREMIUM Package ($40) ·Business Card (Double-sided) ·Letterhead · Envelope · Compliment Slip · Presentation Folder · Invoice · CD & Cover · Email signature · Notepad Print Ready JPEG + PDF + EPS , Source Files (Ai)

by: skhridoy1005
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 7





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/820801/I-will-design-business-card-letterhead-stationery-in-24hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire