mardi 29 septembre 2020

I will do a modern, flat and minimalist logo for $1

Dear ClientMost of the time, people know your business by your brand image. I am a full time professional graphic designer. I have the outstanding experience to create a Modern/Professional Minimal & any type of designs for your business. I understand the true value of unique, timeless, attractive and meaningful business identity hence will never let you down for it! Why Me? Unique and professional design Print-ready files HIGH-QUALITY JPEG, 300dpi Editable Ai/Psd file Any size as you want Unique logo Fast Delivery 100% customer satisfaction Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage| Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature Just place an order with its requirements. Feel Free to Contact me!! Thank you.

by: SajibDewan
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 3





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/822023/I-will-do-a-modern-flat-and-minimalist-logo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire