mardi 29 septembre 2020

I will design attractive business card for your business for $1

Looking for a professional? This is Maliha. I’ll create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business. You must love it! WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU? I need your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services, and whatever you want to put on the card. I WILL PROVIDE: 300 dpi CMYK Color Format JPG & PDF Print-Ready Files Editable PSD or Ai Source File (Not included on the basic gig) Double-sided design ABOUT MY SERVICE: Professional & Quality Design High-Resolution Guaranteed Quick Response Quick Revisions until you satisfied Friendly Communication Free Minor changes anytime 100% Compatible Size for VistaPrint, GotPrint & Moo.comAlso available any custom sized design! Order with confidence!Looking forward to hearing from you Have a great day!

by: malihadesign
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 1





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/822036/I-will-design-attractive-business-card-for-your-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire