dimanche 27 septembre 2020

I will mockup resize t shirt hoodie mug product e book cover design for $2

Thanks for visiting my service, I Will Design And Mock-up your Amazon, eBay, Etsy. Merch by Amazon Brand Products such as Face Mask, T-shirts, Hoodies, Mug, Books, coffee labels, Bags, cups, soda cabs, business cards, shopping bags, clothing, and product packaging designs with HD and realistic Mock-Ups. ✔ Fast delivery✔ Modern Professional Design. ✔ PNG and JPG format with high-resolution print-ready.✔ UNLIMITED REVISIONS. ✔ FULL SUPPORT until you're satisfied. ✔ Good Communication ✔How to use mock-up source file Tutorial Note FAST RESPONSE FOR FAST WORK. Kindly contact me before the order for packaging designs.

by: kakonwahid8
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 2





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/820839/I-will-mockup-resize-t-shirt-hoodie-mug-product-e-book-cover-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire