jeudi 29 octobre 2020

I will do creative business card design. for $1

Hi there, I am really glad to see you at my gig as well as I hope that this is the perfect Gig for you. If you are really looking for a Professional Business Card for you or your business? You may depend on me without any doubt. Because Remember this, Business Card is not just any card; it is your first impression & business philosophy also, Which always represents you! ► My Services: Business Card (MODERN, MINIMALIST and LUXURY Horizontal or Vertical layout) Professional design concept Double-sided design (300 DPI with CMYK colors) and print-ready file. The default card size would be 3.5 x 2"(it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) Full custom made with your requirements. Unlimited Revision Fast On-time Delivery process Once delivered, just feedback and ask for a revision if needed 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ►BRIEF Short description of the project Your Name & title company name/logo Website name Address any other additional information photos and logo in the best resolution( I prefer a vector logo if possible ) ⏩ Please Contac me before you place the order. Looking forward to working with you. Best Regards, Nobi70

by: Nobi70
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 2





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/837173/I-will-do-creative-business-card-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire