jeudi 29 octobre 2020

I will unique and professional design any kind of flyer for $5

If you need a professional flyer design, don’t search anymore. Because you’ve come to the right place. I’m an experienced Graphic Designer using Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe illustrator CC. I will creating unique, modern,professional any kind of Flyer.I will create the design based on your business. You must love it. Design Service: 1. Flyer(Bi-fold/ Tri-fold) 2. Brochure(Bi-fold/ Tri-fold, Multipage) 3. DL flyer 4. Poster 5. Leaflet 6. Banner About My Service: I will provide the JPEG file with 300 dpi High Resolution file, Print-Ready file and PDF file Format. Unique and Professional Quality Design. Unlimited revisions until you have 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee. Quick response, Friendly communication. Free minor change anytime. Note to the Buyers: Send me High – resolution images, Logo files, text copy in editable word or PDF. Kindly specify what exact size and design you need. Kindly send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences. Thanks.

by: enaz94
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 2





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/837196/I-will-unique-and-professional-design-any-kind-of-flyer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire