lundi 26 octobre 2020

I will create minimal and elegant business cards design for $1

Hello Cute Buyers, Welcome to my Graphic Design Service Are you Looking for High quality work at a reasonable price? Then you're at the very right place! The following items are included in all packages: Custom business design for your brand Print-ready PDF files (300dpi) Vector Files, (which can be scaled to any size without any loss of quality) Both sided design Fast and reliable communication If you Have any questions and queries in mind, or need a custom offer? Don't hesitate to inbox me. I reply instantly and co-operatively. Trust me you will find it worth it and recommend your friends and colleagues too. NOTE: If You don't have any Logo, then I will charge $20 more for logo design, its add in every package.

by: moriomakter
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 24





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/836138/I-will-create-minimal-and-elegant-business-cards-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire