mardi 27 octobre 2020

I will design Awesome Modern Tshirts for any Campaign or brand for $1

Welcome to my Gig!Are you needed awesome t shirt design for your brand ,Business or campaign? I will design for you a high-quality illustration with the idea that you are describing. -PLEASE "CONTACT US" BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER-I worked as a professional illustrator making t-shirt designs and illustrations How does it work? First I will need you to send me ideas and style references, how many colors are screen printing, so I will sketch and after that make a t-shirt design on request.what did you get? You will get original artwork with high-quality image printing techniques and the size you want, with realistic mockups and source files.Output format you want? Print Ready JPG / PNG / PDF and Source files PSD/ AI /High Resolution By hiring me, you will get: High Resolution Typographic Designs (300 DPI / 4500x5400 pixels) Transparent PNG + JPG T-Shirt Mockup Commercial Use Unlimited Revisions until your complete Satisfaction 100% Satisfaction 100% Money Back Guarantee Fast respond Thankfully Regards,SAIF

by: saif101
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 11





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/836196/I-will-design-Awesome-Modern-Tshirts-for-any-Campaign-or-brand

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire