mercredi 28 octobre 2020

I will provide b2b lead generation and targeted email list for your business for $5

50 Targeted Leads $5. I will Collect, person’s Name. Company name, Address, phone, valid email, website, and LinkedIn link, etc. About MyGig Are you thinking to hire a skilled freelancer who will do Data Collection, DataEntry, Data Scraping, Lead Generation, Web Research, Email Collection, company Details Research? As a data entry freelancer, I am offering you, my quality services. I use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and some other tools to collect valid and active leads. And I will deliver work for a very short time. I will collect your targeted leads in a very short time. I request all my clients to contact me first before placing the order. Because it is very important to discuss to know more about the project that they want to provide. Service: - Data Entry DataMining WebResearch web scraping excel data Entry CRMData Entry DataScraping CopyPaste Work data conversion ShopifyData Entry WordPress Data Entry DataCollection from LinkedIn/Instagram/Twitter RealEstate Research B2B and Data Entry (Name, Email, Phone, Address, etc.) I am using Premium LinkedIn Profile, ZoomInfo, Hunter, Contact out, and many other tools. Why will you choose my gig? 100% Verified lead On-time delivery Quality assured If you any further queries you can inbox me anytime Thank you, Kazi Md Samir

by: kazimdsamir
Created: --
Category: Email & Newsletters
Viewed: 6





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/email-newsletters/836871/I-will-provide-b2b-lead-generation-and-targeted-email-list-for-your-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire