vendredi 30 octobre 2020

I will create a luxury and elegant professional visiting card design for $2

Hello!I'm Monir Hossain Professional GRAPHIC DESIGNER and PHOTOGRAPHER with over 6 years of works experience in designing business cards, real estate, illustration, flyers design. If you are looking for a Professional and Unique Business Card for your Business or Personal use, you are in the right place!Why Chose me?In this field, I have 6+ years of experience with professional international clients. I will provide you Luxury and professional business card design.Business Card Dimension: Standard 3.5 inch x 2 inches or custom (if needed) Professional, minimal business card design. Print-ready 300DPI file. QR code embedded double-sided Free mockup in every package Print-ready JPEG, PDF (HQ 300+ Dpi files) Editable PSD or Ai Files Unlimited Revisions High Resolution and Fast Delivery Your requirements and satisfaction will be my first priority. See my Business Card samples: https://rb.gy/11yv1n If you have any questions, please feel free to knock me INBOX.Place the ORDER NOW to get your amazing business card design.Best Regards Md Monir

by: mdmonir24
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 10





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/837752/I-will-create-a-luxury-and-elegant-professional-visiting-card-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire