mercredi 28 octobre 2020

I will design Business card, Letterhead & Stationery items for $15

Welcome to my stationary gig Hi, I'm Sazzdul Haque (professional Graphic designer) Are you looking for a corporate stationary designer? Yes.you stay in the right place now. Basic Package: Double-Sided Business Card Or Letterhead (Editable word file) Standard Package: Double-Sided Business Card Letterhead (Editable word file) Envelope Premium Package: Double-Sided Business Card Letterhead (Editable word file) Envelope Email Signature(HTML) Note Pad What you will get from me : Standard Size and if you need custom size is available Unique design, no copy template. Fully original and custom design. Friendly communication and Quick Response. Buyer satisfaction is 100% GUARANTEED. Unlimited revisions. Order as your suitable package and NEED I hope you discuss with me before Order.

by: Sazzad10
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 7





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/836878/I-will-design-Business-card-Letterhead-Stationery-items

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire