vendredi 31 juillet 2020

Create 7 social media post with images for $20

Looking for someone to design creative posts for your social media. You are at the right place. Social media posts with relevant content are the key to generate sales and raise genuine interest for your brand. Chances are, you don't have time to write these and that's where I can help you with my expertise. I am experienced in creating social media content for most major platforms and creativity is what excites me the most. Writing is my passion. I can brainstorm ideas and create posts according to your specific requirement. I will write 7 short & lucrative social media posts and find relevant images for each post. The content of each post will be unique for your business to generate more audience. You can use these posts for your Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter accounts. For best work quality I need clear instructions for the order so that I can match up to your expectations. The more precise you are the better the posts will be to fit your needs. I would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding my service. I would be happy to work for you.

by: Mermaid94
Created: --
Category: Social Posts & Management
Viewed: 18





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/social-posts-management/794010/Create-7-social-media-post-with-images

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire