jeudi 30 juillet 2020

I will record a professional screencast tutorial and edit for $5

Hi, All Welcome To My Service I regularly do screencast tutorials and edit because I am one I can do this professionally and edit it professionally on YouTube.Get a high quality screencast for your step-by-step tutorial or any scenario in a record time, Quality is my highest priority, and quality work is what you will get. I will record a detailed step-by-step screencast in a Full-HD video, complete with the arrows and guides as needed. Speed Up/DownHide/show, scale/crop part of the videoprofessionally edit videoAnimate Overlays and TransitionsAdd Text, Arrows, blurs, shape overlays and ImagesZoom In/Out and highlight areas of your videoMouse clicks and Keyboard shortcutAdd system audio, import narration and music, and edit for crystal clear sound

by: itclubbd
Created: --
Category: Tutorials & Guides
Viewed: 2





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/tutorials-guides/793385/I-will-record-a-professional-screencast-tutorial-and-edit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire