mardi 28 juillet 2020

I will be your experienced bilingual virtual assistant for $2

Hello there! This is Faysal and welcome to my Gig. I have 3 years of involvement with menial helper work. I am exceptionally expert and committed to my work. In this Gig, I am offering administrations of Virtual Assistant and help you with all the administrator and everyday errands. I am here to deal with all your pending errands, regardless of whether business or individual by furnishing my best administrations with your 100% fulfillment. My Services Data EntryData MiningExcel Data Entry CRM Data EntryData ScrapingCopy Paste WorkData ConversionPDF to Excel or WordJPEG to Excel or WordTyping in Excel or WordBusiness Card EntryShopify Data Entry WordPress Data Entry E-commerce Products ListingWeb Research and Web ScrappingData Collection from Linkedln/Instagram Property Research, Public Record SearchReal Estate Research and Data Entry (Name, Email, Phone, Address, etc

by: faysal682
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 32





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/793009/I-will-be-your-experienced-bilingual-virtual-assistant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire