mardi 28 juillet 2020

Create professional business shop, page for $15

Hi, I am Ashraf Hossain is a social media manager. Do you want to have a Facebook business page and shop? Which will enable you to make a place for yourself on social media? I think you are in the right place. I will assist you in setting up a Facebook business page, Facebook shop, store, and product listing, fan page. My Service: I will create a Facebook page, shop setup.Add business details & story section.Add direction and Maps settings.Website integrationSEO optimize page setup.Setup the CTA button.E-commerce and Online store.I will add your product into the store ( Description, picture, price )Classify your products into different collections or categories.Schedule product posting ( Daily, weekly and monthly )Social media management. Why choose me: 3 Years of practical experience100% safe service.Best quality service.After-sales service.Extra fast delivery.100% satisfaction guaranteed24/7 hours service available.****** Please contact me before placing me an order ******

by: mollaashraf61
Created: --
Category: Social Networks
Viewed: 250





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Social-Networks/792684/Create-professional-business-shop-page

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire