mercredi 29 juillet 2020

I will record a english male voice over for $1

I have a degree in Communications and have worked in voice over for over 3 decades. I have also worked as a teacher, coach, and counselor.  I specialize in conversational, authentic, believable, friendly, genuine, and professional voice overs. Some of the companies I work with include Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Xerox, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, AllState, Verizon Wireless, Toyota, Cisco, Mercedes-Benz, AT&T, SAP and MANY others. What I will do (My guarantee to you):- Study & apply all your directions for the voice over.-Read and analyze your script to best determine the voice needed.-Record in a professional Whisper Room and with Professional Equipment.-Edit, master, and format all work to the highest standard.

by: ITSGUNSLINGER
Created: --
Category: Voice Over
Viewed: 39





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Voice-Over/793310/I-will-record-a-english-male-voice-over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire