mercredi 29 juillet 2020

I will design you a retro style poster or flyer for $5

A FULLY BESPOKE and ORIGINAL retro style poster/flyer/invite designed specifically to meet your brief! I DESIGN ALL OF MY GIGS FROM SCRATCH! √ Files are provided as flattened 300dpi A4 (210mm x 297mm) JPEGs! (Excellent quality for print) - you can order a size other than A4 at checkout √ Less is more - My retro styling for flyers/posters looks better with a minimum amount of text such as: Header ?  Tagline?  Date? Where/Address? N/B: I DO NOT MAKE AMENDS TO ORDERS IF YOU CHANGE YOUR BRIEF DESCRIPTION AFTER THE INITIAL DELIVERY (I do, of course, amend the design if I have made a mistake) All amendments to orders must be requested within the 3 day modification zone allowed.  Any changes after this time requires another gig from scratch. Thank you, Ramzanali09

by: Ramzanali09
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 37





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/793318/I-will-design-you-a-retro-style-poster-or-flyer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire