lundi 27 juillet 2020

I Will Make Professional Business Card Design for $5

Hello Everyone!  I will Design a Luxury looking Business card. Your business card will be 100% original and full copyright protected with you If you are looking for a professional and clean business card design?  Don't worry you are in the right place.  Gig features included in all packages:  Unique, Minimal Real estate Business Card Designs Single- OR Double-sided business card design Print-ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files Source file / Print ready file 100% money-back guarantee Vista Print or Moo Extras Quick Response Time & Friendly Communications 2 Sided Business Card (Size: 3.75" × 2.25" with 0.25 Bleed) Unlimited Revision as the need Fully print-ready format (pdf, jpg,png) The source file will be ai/PSD Full money back guaranteed (Don’t worry I am not making you disappointed cause I am passionate  If you have any questions or order me then contact me. Thanks HASANUL TAMIM

by: Hasanultamim
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 0





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/792642/I-Will-Make-Professional-Business-Card-Design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire