jeudi 30 juillet 2020

I will translate 3000 word audio, video, doc english to bangla to english for $20

About This Gig Hello I'm a local Bangla speaker. I fill in as an independent Translator in Bangla. English is my second language so I am ready to manage any content protecting its flavor into translation bangla to english to bangla! All translations will be done manually without Google application & any other software and can deliver in Ms..Word docx or doc, Ms Excel xlsx or xls, Ms. Powerpoint ppt or pptx, txt format etc. I can translate audio and video files! Just make a calculation of the number of words! Also Discounts for large orders. LANGUAGE English To Bengali Bengali To English 100% human and manual translation. I take this gig seriously and I am ALWAYS AVAILABLE

by: seoranker299
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 40





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/content-writing/793668/I-will-translate-3000-word-audio-video-doc-english-to-bangla-to-english

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire